Thursday 29 October 2015



My Final Piece (Cold Enamel and glass beads)


Final piece from cold enamel and copper plates and glass beads of various colour

cut out templates


designing the neck piece of cold enamel and beads








My inspiration of colour,was highly influenced by the designers I chose looking at their collections and the bright,beautiful, colourful pieces.So I thought as much as I don't have surety of how i would go on about the design and colour technique I'd go for.I experimented with perspex that I ball burred into and gave a nice rough texture and apply acrylic paint.I then moved to cold enamel cause I had initially started with kiln fired enamel which needed experience but was a fun experience.My final piece has glass beads that are colourful and same colour skim as my cold enameled leafs different moods of green and shades.Initially this project was a learning curve for me that sometimes you need to try lots of different stuff and see what will work and new techniques you develop,just by playing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment