Thursday 22 October 2015



Colour on perspex plastic


Clear perspex ball burred leaf templates and hand painted acrylic


clear perspex burred out flower template and hand painted in acrylic




clear perspex burred out flower template and hand painted in acrylic


white perspex burred out and hand painted in acrylic



I experimented on perspex plastic as another interesting  way of  adding colour and I liked and thought the idea worked although at first I wasn't sure of it but I stuck a piece of printed flower on the back traced then burred into it,I then painted to see how it looked with the ball burred texture I found interesting.I plan to explore more and ball burr in deeper and play with colour. to use other shapes as well and try blend the paint more neatly.







No comments:

Post a Comment