Thursday 10 March 2016


My Final Piece

My final piece as we were inspired by the circus has a lot of detail and busy just like in the circus to give off the same feeling. I was interested by the acrobatics and that's where my inspiration came from. The design changed originally from what I had drawn but as you manufacture there's a lot of change that occurs. The project in its self did challenge me as to be careful of how I work and not be careless but the last few days before submission i was not as stressed as I saw the piece coming together as to stressing on how I was gonna assemble it .I'm  glad it eventually came to pass as a jeweller I've inquired certain skills.









Close up of finished final piece
Final Piece

Element of the piece with  close up detail

The unfinished but soldered piece


No comments:

Post a Comment